Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Grooming at the Workplace




Am I the only one that finds 'nail trimming' at the workplace completely repulsive and unacceptable!!?? Would it be acceptable then for me to bring my bear and mustache trimmer to work and groom myself in the comforts of my cubicle? Please tell me that this is not just another one of my pet peeves and that you share my sentiments on this rather frivolous issue but everyone surely has at least one of 'those' people in the office, or a direct offender themselves!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i do it all the time! bear trimmer and all! you just gotta make sure you get one of those nail clippers that have the "catch-all." best invention EVER! that way the clippings do not fly all over the place and poke your neighbor in the eye.

Pickle said...

Maybe some people don't have the proper place to do their grooming. Perhaps they are more comfortable at work than in their own home. Would you rather them bring in their beard and mustache trimmer and do that or cut their nails? Just kidding Auntie... I find it disgusting as well.

Shaba G said...

I personally believe that people, such as nail clippers in the work place, such as with US Americans and that maybe they don't have a nail clipers therefore they have to do so in places such as the workplace and if they could, US Americans and The Iraq might be happier such as.